Monday, October 17, 2016

Monday, October 17, 2016

Snatch Focus

1. Snatch*

3 @ 60%, 3 @ 70%, 3 x 3 @ 75%

*All reps are drop from the top

2. Snatch Pulls

A. 3 x 3 at 90% (of max snatch)

B. 2 x 3 at 95%


Conditioning

For Time:

42 Cal Row

21 OHS (95/65)

30 Cal Row

15 OHS (115/75)

18 Cal Row

 9 OHS (135/85)

15 comments (Add your own)

1. wrote:
Ahaa, its pleasant discussion about this piece of writing here at this webpage,
I have read all that, so at this time me also commenting here.

Fri, April 7, 2017 @ 8:47 AM

2. wrote:
You could definitely see your expertise in the work you write.

The sector hopes for even more passionate writers such as you who aren't afraid to mention how they believe.
All the time go after your heart.

Sun, May 7, 2017 @ 2:15 AM

3. wrote:
Hi to all, it's really a good for me to visit this web page, it contains helpful Information.

Fri, May 12, 2017 @ 5:48 AM

4. Andrewcoort wrote:
It could be surprising that will lace entrance wigs regarding dark women have be a extremely popular type and look for females of all avenues of life. The spine of these [url=http://humanwigshair.org/]Human Hair Wigs[/url]
is caused by popular styles set through superstars for doing that [url=http://divatresswigs.org/]Wigs For Black Women[/url] movie star seem.

A lot of women who are enthusiasts [url=http://wigs-for-kids.net/]Wigs For Women[/url]
regarding superstars need to emulate that same type nevertheless at reasonable prices. This type of kind of locks and style is influenced through the celebrities.

However, which is not the sole explanation [url=https://wigsforwomens.com/]Wigs For Women[/url] they have got become so well received. Pertaining to stars individuals are certainly not superstars, donning the appearance of lace the front hair pieces with regard to dark-colored girls is just a couple of convenience as they are easy to use, very easy to take off and simple [url=http://wigsfor-women.us/]Wigs For Women[/url] to keep up. These kind of hairpieces aren't because agonizing because making use of extension cables and present the illusion that this hair is actually growing [url=http://humanhairwigsforblackwomen.us/]Wigs For Black Women[/url]
straight from your scalp.

Sun, May 21, 2017 @ 8:56 PM

5. wrote:
Hey very interesting blog!

Sat, September 23, 2017 @ 10:19 AM

6. wrote:
What must you say when a debt collector calls?

Tue, September 26, 2017 @ 9:25 PM

7. wrote:
Via the years I've heard folks make fun of philosophers who contemplate their navels in an ivory tower.

Thu, April 5, 2018 @ 4:48 AM

8. wrote:
Retailing for $three,750, the pendant has a central amethyst stone surrounded
by pavé diamonds all set in 18ct gold.

Thu, April 5, 2018 @ 7:55 AM

9. wrote:
The Eternity ring is a full circle of diamonds and this represents the complete circle of love, this full circle additionally
signifies by no means ending.

Thu, April 5, 2018 @ 3:01 PM

10. wrote:
Are you aware easy methods to placed on style jewellery
to be able to improve your appearance with vogue
clothing?

Mon, April 9, 2018 @ 2:38 PM

11. wrote:
A fascinating discussion is definitely worth comment.
I believe that you should write more about this subject,
it might not be a taboo matter but generally people don't talk about these topics.
To the next! Kind regards!!

Fri, May 4, 2018 @ 10:16 AM

12. wrote:
Asking questions are truly fastidious thing if you are not
understanding anything entirely, however this paragraph offers
good understanding even.

Sun, July 15, 2018 @ 5:56 PM

13. wrote:
After I initially left a comment I seem to have clicked on the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox
and from now on every time a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment.
Perhaps there is a means you can remove me from that service?
Many thanks!

Mon, March 25, 2019 @ 1:36 AM

14. wrote:
Hello, i think that i saw you visited my weblog so i came to “return the favor”.I am attempting to find
things to enhance my site!I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!!

Tue, May 28, 2019 @ 12:03 AM

15. wrote:
I enjoy reading an article that will make men and women think.

Also, thanks for allowing for me to comment!

Sun, September 8, 2019 @ 12:20 PM

Add a New Comment


code
 

Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.

Map - Location