Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Tuesday, October 16, 2018

(A) Warm Up @0:00 - 15:00

1:30 Easy Bike or Row

1 Round of 5 Ring Rows + 10 Push Ups + 15 PVC OHS

:20 Samson into Spiderman/side

1:00 Bike or Row

5 GM

5 Back Squats

5 Elbow Rot.

:30 Fast Bike or Row

3 Front Rack Strict Press + 3 Snatch Grip Strict Press

3 RDL

3 Snatch Pulls

3 Power Snatch

(B) HSPU Conditioning (Week #3) @15:00

*Based off Tuesday, October 2 HSPU “Total”, we’ll complete 3 full rounds of this, resting 2:00 between rounds. Each set is to be unbroken. This is a slight jump in reps from last week:

3 Rounds:

Set #1: 22% of “total”

Set #2: 18% of “total”

Set #3: 14% of “total”

*Rest 2:00

(C) Power Snatch @ 30:00

10-8-6-4-2, Every 2:00:

Set #1: 10 reps @ 60%

Set #2: 8 reps @ 65%

Set #3: 6 reps @ 70%

Set #4: 4 reps @ 75%

Set #5: 2 reps @ 80%

(D) Midline @ 45:00

100 AbMat Sit Ups

*Every minute, :15s plank

27 comments (Add your own)

1. wrote:
The mainstage comes after Acting Classes.

Wed, October 17, 2018 @ 10:46 AM

2. wrote:
With investing, your capital is in danger.

Sat, November 24, 2018 @ 12:33 AM

3. wrote:
Everyone loves what you guys tend to be up too. Such clever work and coverage!
Keep up the superb works guys I've you guys to my own blogroll.

Wed, December 19, 2018 @ 4:52 PM

4. wrote:
I am considering a wood privacy fence.

Tue, December 25, 2018 @ 8:48 AM

5. wrote:
Aw, this was an incredibly nice post. Taking a few minutes and actual effort
to generate a very good article… but what can I say… I hesitate a whole lot and don't seem to get nearly anything done.

Thu, January 24, 2019 @ 7:43 PM

6. wrote:
Wonderful goods from you, man. I've understand your stuff previous
to and you are just too magnificent. I really like what you have
acquired here, certainly like what you're stating and the way in which you say it.
You make it entertaining and you still take care of to keep it wise.
I cant wait to read far more from you. This is really a
tremendous website.

Sun, January 27, 2019 @ 1:32 PM

7. wrote:
Schwab Intelligent Portfolios invests in Schwab ETFs.

Mon, February 11, 2019 @ 8:18 PM

8. wrote:
A monetary advisor is your planning accomplice.

Mon, February 18, 2019 @ 3:37 AM

9. wrote:
I do consider all of the ideas you've presented to your post.
They are really convincing and can certainly work.
Nonetheless, the posts are too short for starters.
May you please lengthen them a bit from next time? Thanks for the
post.

Mon, March 18, 2019 @ 2:01 AM

10. wrote:
I am regular visitor, how are you everybody? This piece of writing posted
at this web site is in fact good.

Wed, March 20, 2019 @ 6:51 PM

11. wrote:
It's appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it's time to be happy.
I've read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you few interesting things or tips.

Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article.
I wish to read more things about it!

Tue, March 26, 2019 @ 12:13 AM

12. wrote:
Aw, this was an extremely good post. Taking a few minutes
and actual effort to produce a great article… but what can I say… I put things
off a whole lot and don't seem to get nearly anything done.

Sat, March 30, 2019 @ 6:49 AM

13. wrote:
I am in fact delighted to read this weblog posts which carries plenty of helpful facts, thanks for providing these information.

Sun, April 14, 2019 @ 8:36 PM

14. wrote:
You actually make it appear really easy with your presentation but I to find
this topic to be actually something that I believe I might never understand.
It sort of feels too complex and extremely extensive for me.
I am having a look ahead in your next submit, I will try
to get the grasp of it!

Fri, April 19, 2019 @ 12:06 PM

15. wrote:
You're so interesting! I do not think I've truly read
a single thing like this before. So great to discover another person with a few genuine thoughts on this subject.
Seriously.. thanks for starting this up. This website
is something that is required on the web, someone with a bit of originality!

Fri, April 19, 2019 @ 3:33 PM

16. wrote:
Informative article, exactly what I wanted to find.

Sun, April 21, 2019 @ 11:24 AM

17. wrote:
I do not even know the way I ended up here, however I
believed this submit was good. I don't know who you might be however certainly you're going to a well-known blogger for those who
aren't already. Cheers!

Fri, April 26, 2019 @ 6:33 PM

18. wrote:
I for all time emailed this blog post page to all my friends, for the
reason that if like to read it after that my contacts will too.

Fri, April 26, 2019 @ 10:02 PM

19. wrote:
Excellent way of describing, and nice piece of writing to get information regarding my presentation focus, which i am going to convey in academy.

Sat, April 27, 2019 @ 12:21 PM

20. wrote:
I was recommended this web site by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is written by
him as nobody else know such detailed about my problem.
You're amazing! Thanks!

Sun, April 28, 2019 @ 4:01 PM

21. wrote:
Good post. I learn something totally new and challenging on websites I
stumbleupon on a daily basis. It will always be interesting to read content from
other writers and use a little something from their sites.

Tue, April 30, 2019 @ 11:11 PM

22. wrote:
I'm really impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your weblog.

Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself?
Anyway keep up the nice quality writing, it's
rare to see a great blog like this one these days.

Sun, May 5, 2019 @ 11:15 PM

23. wrote:
I think this is among the most vital information for me.
And i am glad reading your article. But wanna remark
on few general things, The site style is great, the articles is really nice : D.
Good job, cheers

Wed, May 8, 2019 @ 10:30 AM

24. wrote:
Wonderful blog! Do you have any tips and hints for aspiring writers?
I'm hoping to start my own site soon but I'm a little lost on everything.
Would you suggest starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option?
There are so many choices out there that I'm totally
confused .. Any suggestions? Many thanks!

Mon, May 13, 2019 @ 9:31 AM

25. wrote:
It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy.
I've read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you few interesting things or suggestions.
Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this
article. I wish to read even more things about it!

Thu, May 23, 2019 @ 5:19 AM

26. wrote:
You actually make it seem so easy along with your presentation however I to find this topic to be actually something which I
think I might by no means understand. It seems too complicated and very
huge for me. I am taking a look ahead in your next publish, I'll attempt
to get the hang of it!

Mon, July 22, 2019 @ 2:40 AM

27. wrote:
I like the helpful info you provide in your articles. I will bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly.
I'm quite certain I'll learn lots of new stuff right here!
Best of luck for the next! plenty of fish natalielise

Fri, July 26, 2019 @ 7:57 AM

Add a New Comment


code
 

Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.

Map - Location